Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Seminary-Year Four Begins!

I haven' t updated this blog in quite a while. It seems life has been a blur since Mema passed away. I am writing a seperate post about my memories of her and her life. It is still a work in progress. When we returned from her funeral (in Georgia), we got right into Seminary training. One of the first things President Monson did as the leader of this Church is to make "Seminary Teacher" a calling rather than a volunteer position. As a result we were all set apart as teachers and given a Priesthood Blessing. I personally feel this has made a difference this year, at least for me. We have another wonderful class this year! We think it is an awesome task to teach the youth of the Church. They are so sharp! We still feel we will not stand out as much as teachers, as we will as leaders, with a testimony, who love them.

1 comment:

Heather Allison said...

I personally think you guys are amazing and love you to death!!!.. but then again I may just be biased =)